Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is the mural in the EU parliment building


This is the mural in the EU parliment building, It has people looking up into heaven to see a red beast that looks like it has several heads on it with a woman riding on it. I wish it was larger. This photo is hard to find.

Revelations 17: 3-9 (Amplified Bible)
3And [the angel] bore me away [rapt] in the Spirit into a desert (wilderness), and

I saw a woman seated on a scarlet beast

Symbols of the EU - www.ezboard.com: "A shore line looking out to sea. On the shore are people of many nations. Then in the air above the sea (as if rising out of it) is the woman riding a scarlet beast. The image is very small,so details are hard to see, but the beast looks like it has several heads/bodies. I wonder if this very image is what John was shown in his vision... I spent hours looking for a better image for you to see but couldnt find it... Posted by Hello

No comments: